Sunday, July 8, 2012

Soft Like a Teddy Bear

 My mommy's bday was yesterday so I got a grooming as part of her gift.  They called Dashing Doggies Mobile Groomers again since they were so nice to me last time.  I like the fact that I don't have to wait in cages and they come right to my front door!
http://www.dashingdoggies.com/


Here's my front, and here's my back. 

My grammy thought she could cut my butt herself but she gave me a bowl cut so the professionals cleaned it up for me.  I was ashamed walking around the neighborhood with my bowl butt.  The other dogs made fun of me when they came to sniff my butt. 

Now, I'm clean and even.  My mommy said that I was soft like a teddy bear.  That's a human equivalent of my monkey.  I love my monkeys so I guess that's a good thing. 

No comments: