Thursday, August 23, 2012

Budwig Diet & Quark

I had Stage II Mast Tumor in October of 2011 and it was surgically removed successfully. 

To make sure that the cancer doesn't come back, my mommy has been doing several things. One is making me home cooked dog food, and the other is making me Quark as part of the Budwig Diet.

Quark is made from Flaxseed (or Linseed) Oil and Cottage Cheese.  You are supposed to use cold pressed, liquid flaxseed oil, but my mommy uses capsules.  She takes about 2 cups of the cottage cheese and opens up 5-6 capsules of the flaxseed oil which looks like this:
There's one more really important step which is to use the immersion blender and mix both ingredients for about 1 minute. 
Then, it looks like this.  It looks more like sour cream and this blended mixture is what helps to fight cancer.
From the Budwig website: 
Cottage cheese and linseed oil in your blender the fat becomes "water-soluble" and thereby immediately available for use by the body. In this manner, the necessary "spark plugs" are provided for cells to "breathe", optimally detoxify and function, even more so when additionally combining the flax oil cottage cheese mix with an optimised sugar-free diet devoid of respiratory poisons
It's supposed to be made fresh daily, but my mommy makes a batch and gives me about 2 Tablespoons per meal and keeps the rest in the refrigerator.  I like it and it also gives me my daily calcium. It's been used for humans as well as dogs and cats. Happy healing!

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/pet-cancer-cure-testimonials.html


No comments: